- In arranging accommodation, All About Homestay is acting as the supplier’s agent.
- The Accommodation rent is valid only for the person and dates specified. Any changes of dates must be notified to us in writing or by e-mail at least 2 weeks before the arrival date.
- We reserve the right to allocate alternative accommodation without prior notification.
- It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the accommodation address before travelling to the UK.
- Two weeks rent is non-refundable except in the case of a visa refusal.
- If students in Homestay wish to leave earlier than the dates they have booked, they must give two week’s notice to All About Homestay.
- Confirmation of accommodation is subject to full payment of fees two weeks prior to arrival and proof of payment sent to All About Homestay. Please ensure that you add 12 GBP to your payment to cover the cost of the bank fees.
- Any problems within the homestay should be referred immediately to All About Homestay. We will endeavour to resolve this problem either with the homestay or by moving the student to a new homestay.
If you leave the homestay without informing All About Homestay and without giving two weeks notice YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- No payment should be made direct to the family. If you wish to extend your stay, you must inform All About Homestay and make necessary payments direct to us, not the family.
Please contact us if you have any questions.